Sunday, 5 July 2015

LUSH PAMPER DAY | HAYTON CASTLE


Hi everyone! Yesterday was lovely and sunny in Hayton, where me and Ciara attended the Lush Pamper Day hosted by Hayton Castle, a very old and lovely building, which was the perfect setting for the day. We were greeted with a glass of fizz and afternoon tea, and were let loose in the huge building which was set out with stalls selling all manner of cute little items. There was a range of treatments on offer on the day, such as Reflexology, Indian Head Massages, Reiki and manicures. Me and Ciara had a great time going through the items for sale from Lush, and buying plants from the lovely girl from Foxtail Jewellery (Etsy store here), we also had our nails done with Vinylux, it's like Shellac but it uses natural UV light from the sun to set it so it stays put for longer than normal nail varnish.

Although the pamper day was a good experience I was more captivated by the building itself which was incredibly photogenic; I loved walking around exploring with my camera. Hayton Castle is a Grade I listed building dating from the 15th to 16th centuries, I found it fascinating!

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment