Tuesday, 23 June 2015

BACK TO BLOGGING


It's been six months since my last blog post and I realise I have a big apology to make. Not necessarily to you (I don't think many people actually read my blog anyway - and I don't think that matters as such) but to myself, for losing sight of something I enjoy doing. Unfortunately over the past six months I felt that I didn't have anything positive or constructive to write about, nor did I have much to say at all really.

Now I realise that taking away something I love from myself was the wrong way to deal with things, and it was making me unhappy.

I'm blogging again because I feel I have things to share with people now, and I'd love to be a part of the blogging community again, where supporting other people and what they love is paramount.

I look forward to sharing pieces of my life with you again, and I've even redesigned my blog for the occassion! Thanks for reading and you'll most certainly hear from me soon.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment