Monday, 29 September 2014

VINTAGE SHOPPING



Just a quick post today, I hope you all had a good weekend. I spent this weekend trying to get to know Northampton a little better and find where everything is. Got lost twice, took the wrong bus once and paid £2 to get to ASDA and it was shut! So it's fair to say I've made a few mistakes, but it was still quite funny at the time.

My favourite part of the weekend was visiting the vintage shops around the place, there's so many good vintage shops here! There's nothing like rolling your sleeves up and having a good rummage through all the clothes, and no better feeling than finding something special.

The first photograph is from a shop called 'Most Marvellous', a huge vintage shop in Northampton that sells a wide variety of vintage clothing and handmade gifts, this place is massive so I made time to have a good look around, also the cafe is pretty good it's all homemade and locally sourced. You can check out the website here.

The cardigan in the picture was my best find of the day, it's chunky, warm and just the right amount of ugly, I had to buy this! It's from another vintage shop called 'Nutshell Vintage'. This is a cute little shop that has so much good stuff in it. It's also pretty reasonably priced too, I got a 25% student discount too which I appreciated, check out their website here.

So anyway I hope you all had a good weekend, if you know any good vintage shops where you live definitely comment a link for me to check out!

Emily x

1 comment:

  1. unfortunately a lot of the vintage shops around me don't have links, at least the ones I've been to.
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete