Thursday, 18 September 2014

MOVING DAY

So today is my last day in Cumbria, tomorrow I'll be moving down to Northampton. It's been a lovely week of meeting up with friends and family to say goodbye as I won't see them till Christmas. I thought I'd show you what I've been up to.
1. Seeing my friends Laura and Helen as they went to uni last week. I made them a little collage of photos from over the years and we had a lovely day.

2. Going for walks in my favourite places around where I live. Yes, we did make friends with the cows.

3. Having one last night out on Friday at my local pub. It was fun seeing everyone and having a good old piss up!

4. Getting really into the drawing projects from this book, this really got me excited to start my course! Make sure you check my posts about the projects too.

5. Spending time with my best friends at my favourite place in the world, the shore. I loved lighting a fire and talking to my friends like old times.

6. Finally, today I've been packing all my stuff up to leave tomorrow, it's going to be a long journey! My room is empty now and were having a little party tonight in my house!

I'll try and keep you updated over the next few days. Thanks for reading!

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment