Sunday, 7 September 2014

DATE NIGHT


Just a short post today. I have a bit of time off work this week, so I have more time to spend with my friends and family. Tonight me and my boyfriend Adam went to the bowling alley which I haven't been to since I was a kid and we had a blast!

I forgot how awful those bowling shoes look, they're really comfortable though! We had three games of bowling, and we had a bet that the loser had to pay for our drinks all night, so knowing this we both got very competitive. The score screen is from when I won the first game,I started to get a bit cocky after that to be honest, and that turned out to be my downfall because Adam won the other two. I was gracious about losing though (not really I sulked for a while). We also had a go on the arcade games when we had finished, oh yes we had a proper six year old's day out.

Our dinner was (thankfully) more civilised, we went to an Indian restaurant and had a curry each. We weren't brave enough to try the hotter dishes though, but they were delicious to say the least. All in all, a nice day/night.

When's the last time you went bowling?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment