Thursday, 17 July 2014

HELLO


I thought I'd better introduce myself properly in my first post. I wanted to start a blog to help keep me amused, but also to help me cope with moving away to university. I'll be moving 5 hours away from home town and this is a big change for me, so I'm hoping this blog will help it seem less daunting. I'm a little bit terrified, but also very excited to study something that fascinates me - art. I hope this blog will help me learn about the industry I'm heading into also.
What you can expect from this blog:
  • I like to sketch regularly, so expect snippets from my sketchbook.
  • Thoughts, feelings and advice on university and moving away from home.
  • Music - a peek at my favourite artists, playlists and albums.
  • Being creative - I love new projects, so this is where I'll get to show you what I've been working on recently.
  • General lifestyle posts - what I've been up to etc.

So my first blog post is done! I'm new to this, so any advice is much appreciated. Hopefully my blog will grow and improve, along with my blogging skills (with some help from you guys I hope). Thanks for reading and I'll see you again soon.

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment